Can the amount be changed in the future?

If there is a change in circumstances (i.e. change in one or both parties’ income, an older child being emancipated) that results in a change in the amount of child support of at least 15%, then the amount can be modified. Call 270-827-5753 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Who decides how much child support I receive?
2. Can the amount be changed in the future?
3. If I have more than one child and the oldest becomes emancipated, does the amount of child support automatically go down?
4. The parent who is supposed to be paying child support isn’t paying. What can I do?
5. Where do I send my payment?
6. She/he never lets me see the kids, so why do I have to pay child support?
7. Has a payment recently been received for me?
8. How do I calculate my Child Support Obligation?
9. How do I request that my child support payment be deposited into my bank account?
10. How do I obtain a copy of my payment history?