Where do I send my payment?

Be sure to include your name and social security number; mail to either address listed.

Mail your payment to:
Division of Child Support
P.O. Box 14059
Lexington, Kentucky 40512-4059


Henderson County Attorney
P. O. Box 1316
Henderson, KY 42419-1316

Show All Answers

1. Who decides how much child support I receive?
2. Can the amount be changed in the future?
3. If I have more than one child and the oldest becomes emancipated, does the amount of child support automatically go down?
4. The parent who is supposed to be paying child support isn’t paying. What can I do?
5. Where do I send my payment?
6. She/he never lets me see the kids, so why do I have to pay child support?
7. Has a payment recently been received for me?
8. How do I calculate my Child Support Obligation?
9. How do I request that my child support payment be deposited into my bank account?
10. How do I obtain a copy of my payment history?